I found these on Pinterest! They are so yummy and quick! I made them and my boyfriend and I ate about half of them! Enjoy!!!
· 2 /1/2 cup oats (I used old fashioned rolled oats, Bob Mills brand)
· 1 single serving cup of plain low fat Greek yogurt ( I used vanilla flavored)
· 2 eggs
· 3/4 cup sweetener of choice, I used the real stuff: sugar!
· 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
· 1/2 tsp baking soda
· 2 bananas
Important: The paper liners don't work well when baking with a base that does not include flour, they always seem to stick to the paper. I sprayed the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or you can use foil cupcake liners or a silicone muffin pan.
Let the Baking Begin!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners, (or just use a silicone muffin pan).
2. Place all of the ingredients, including bananas in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth.
3. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
4. Most importantly: Enjoy!!!