Saturday, February 6, 2010

AMAZING Pancakes!

So, I really miss waking up on the weekend and making some delicious pancakes. These pancakes are so amazing, you really cannot tell they are gluten free!Now, I'll be honest, I don't ever make these pancakes unless I go home for the weekend, because there are lots of ingredients, but I highly recommend these for the people who have all of these things in the house.
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour (I try to buy Whole Foods brand)
  • 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 cups milk
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted

All you do is in a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Then, add in the milk, egg, vanilla, and melted butter; mix until smooth.
These make about 8 pancakes, which is enough when my whole family (family of 4) eats them. If it's just me I half the recipe.


THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment