Sunday, June 24, 2012

Plain Greek Yogurt + Ranch Seasoning Packet = Healthy Ranch!!!!!

Thank you Pinterest! Thanks to you, I don't have to feel guilty about drowning my salad in ranch dressing!

Maybe I'll actually eat salad now...

All you need is

plain Greek yogurt and a ranch seasoning packet!

You just mix the two together, and that's it!
(I used about half of the ranch seasoning for a 6 oz container of Greek yogurt. This can be adjusted to taste)

How easy is that?!

It was delicious! I'm never buying real ranch again!

Enjoy!

-Anita

1 comment:

  1. The Game Of The Sun: The Game Of The Sun's Titanium
    › › Racing › Racing › Racing › Racing › Racing rainbow titanium2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium Racing chi titanium flat iron › Racing › titanium nipple jewelry Racing › Racing › Racing used ford fusion titanium

    ReplyDelete